Actors may be unreachable celebrities to us, but to an actor, acting is their profession. No matter what field of work we are in, it takes the same principles of hard work, courage, and dedication to achieve what we want.
Here are some of the quotes from actors who achieved success in their fields. Perhaps we may not emulate their acting skills but we can certainly emulate their mindset and their approach towards their work.
1. “It’s important to say that the more challenging a scene is, in a way, the more fun it is because the more of my job I get to do.”-Daniel Radcliffe
2. “I worry from the moment I take a job. I worry about how I’m going to do it, if I can do it… Then I walk on set and the director says, ‘Roll’, and all of a sudden, all of it disappears and it’s all happening, and I relax, and I’m doing what I do, and I’m not even thinking about it. ” -Jack Nicholson
3. “Ignore the naysayers. Really the only option is, head down and focus on the job.”-Chris Pine
4. “I’ve been very lucky. All I wanted was to pay the rent. Then these characters took off and suddenly there were Hulk coffee mugs and Iron Man lunchboxes and The Avengers sweatshirts everywhere. Money’s okay, but what I really like is working.”-Stan Lee
5.“Be so good they can’t ignore you.”-Steve Martin
6. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kind of falls into place.” -Jennifer Aniston
7. “There are two ways to go when you hit that crossroads in your life: There is the bad way, when you sort of give up, and then there is the really hard way, when you fight back. I went the hard way and came out of it okay. Now, I’m sitting here and doing great.”-Matthew Perry
8. “More than cleverness, you need kindness and gentleness.”-Charlie Chaplin
9. “You have to surrender to the fact that you are of too many in a highly competitive field where it is difficult to stand out. Over time, through your work, you will demonstrate who you are and what you bring to the field. Just stay with it and keep working.”-Lisa Kudrow